Coaching is about creating change. If there is something you would like to change in your personal or professional life, then coaching can help you progress in a way that aligns with your values. Coaching helps people shift from where they are to where they dream of being.
Coaching through conflict
- Helping you prepare for a difficult conversation or negotiation
- Understanding and managing the conflict within yourself
- Managing conflict interpersonal conflict
- Anger management
Coaching skill development
- Coaching to further develop your skills in communication, assertion, conflict resolution, negotiation, or mediation.
- Coaching and feedback to help you prepare for your mediation or negotiation certificate assessment at the Justice Institute.
It is normal to struggle at some point in your life, where you feel stuck and want change, but are unsure how to start. My objective as a Personal and Business Coach is to help you redefine and achieve your goals.
Here is a sampling of where coaching can benefit you:
- Strengthen interpersonal relationships
- Gain mastery of health and fitness targets
- Increase confidence
- Effectively assert yourself
- Personal growth/development
- Put fun back into your life!